Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Cyber Coach

“Would you like to continue and do a hip hop class?” I read in my mind. I press continue. I wait for the first two teams to come to do this activity. Bored, I wait until I hear whispers and small talk heading to the street. I go back into the room and play the cyber coach so everyone can start dancing.

What’s cyber coach? This is a dance game where you learn how to do dance’s in many different styles. These include hip hop, ballet, street dance and many others. Cyber coach is like zumba really.

10 minutes through the game, everyone seemed to have been enjoying themselves. It looks great having everybody enjoying themselves and having fun. These are the moments we should cherish.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Mubasshira,

    My name is Ron and my Company developed the Cyber Coach here in the U.K.

    I am pleased tht you like the dance classes, we have more than 2,000 schools here using the program.

    We will be adding many more classes in the next couple of weeks which I hope you will also enjoy.

    Thank you for your kind comments

    ReplyDelete