Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What have I Done This Year?

This term has been a very exhilarated term for me. It is about to end. Today I am going to be telling you about some of the highlights for this awesome term. It has been a very big term for my friends, the extension group, my class and ME! I am going to bee talking about 3 big things that has happened which were most entertaining.

I would like to thank all my teachers and especially our principal Mr Burt. He and the teachers have helped us to learn and have a wonderful term this year. I would also like to thank my supporters which are my friends because they have motivated me to do lots of things just like playing netball. It is my first time to play netball and my friends always help me from doing all sorts of things.

Next is camp. I really liked camp. It is amazing how we only needed to pay $70. Normally the charge would have been $200 altogether. We had a really fun time at camp. For that I would like to say a thank you to all the people who have cooked our food. It was awesome and delicious. If those people had not helped us we would have not had a successful camp. My best thing at camp was camp cooking. I really liked those dampers (bread) we made.

Lastly my best thing in this term was talking to D'Wayne Edwards. It was a pleasure to talk in a webinar. If you don't know who D'Wayne is, well he is the HEAD NIKE SHOE DESIGNER. He told us great things about his life and him. D'Wayne also told us some things that would make a perfect design. For this I have another post. Please have a check if you want to know what he said to us. One of the things I liked best is when he said these three sentences which are:
1: Believe in yourself
2: Find a mentor.
3. Work Hard!

The goals for next term for me is to believe in me and work hard. One of the things I want to do in life is to be a teacher. I really appreciate what our teachers to for us to make us learn. They help us in all sorts of things. I am looking forward to all the things that I am going to be doing next term. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mubasshira, what a lovely reflection of Term One you have written. I can see that you have already had some very significant and wide ranging experiences. I am bery pleased that you are adding playing netball to your repetoire. You will have a lot of fun participating in a team sport like this. I think you will be a superb teacher and I look forward to working with you one day :) Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete