Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Netball For Me!

Today I am going to tell you about netball and what it is to me. I love playing netball. This is my first time playing a sport. When I was a year 4 I have always wanted to play it but the problem with me was the fear. I feared that I would make my team lose and not be able to catch the ball. Now I have learnt that you should always give it a go. Even if you are not sure if you are going to get in. Lately I have done a few trials and I have caught the ball many times and I did succeed. I wonder if I will get in. I have waited for so long for this opportunity and finally I have got it. I am really interested and excited in who is in the teams. I am really looking forward to many of the tournaments my team and I will be playing (Only if I get in).

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Mubasshira! It is a hard thing to overcome a fear and you've done it! I'm so glad that you've decided to give it a go rather than let yourself miss out on something you've been wanting to do. I know you have a group of supportive friends who will help you too. I hope many people get to read this post of yours. It is very motivating. Wonderful to see you still posting in your break. A very valuable post Mubasshira. All the best with your netball.
    Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Mrs Tele'a

    Thank you for giving me a very motivative comment. I really will be looking forward to netball this year. I wonder how many posts I will do in these holidays. It is nearly the end of the holidays and I can't wait until school starts. I am so happy. Thank you once again.

    Your sincerely,
    Mubasshira

    ReplyDelete