Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What is a Pic-Lit?


What is Pic-Lit?

Well a Pic-Lit is where you can make a poem with a picture if you go on to this Website there you will find a Pic-Lit that I have made.  This Pic-lit I have made is about a cute dog that is standing and looking at the beautiful clear blue sky.  Please have a look at it.  On this post there on top there will be a picture and if you click on the picture it will take you immediately to the Pic-lit I have made. Please comment on my Pic-lit.

Thank You Mubasshira   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mubasshira,
    I really liked the way you described what pic-lit is,I might try?
    I thought your poem was Great!!
    My favourite bit was when you said "The cute dog stands and barks at the beautiful clear blue sky".

    Tino pai Mubasshira.

    Bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mubasshira,

    I love that poem that you wrote about the dog starring at the nice blue sky. Can you teach me how to get a different poem. My favourite bit was when you said "The cute dog stands and barks at the beautiful clear blue sky.

    Bye.
    From Selena.

    ReplyDelete