Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Principal, Mr Burt

Today I am going to talk about our Principal, Mr Burt.

Mr Burt is a very kind and responsible Principal because he does anything for us and our school. He always gets visitors for our school. He also shows what people have been doing and sometimes he even comes to our school with visitors and they look at our blogs.

One of the best things I like about Mr Burt is that he teachers us manners. On Fridays he always gives us a korero (Saying) to remember for the next week. One of the korero we have been doing for years is "Use Your W.I.T.S" .
W is walk away if someone is being mean to you.
I is ignore it if people are teasing you.
T is for talk about it sometimes.
and
S is for seek help sometimes.
The korero for this week (Week 6) was keep it really real because honesty pays off.

So do you have a Principal that is so kind and responsible like our Principal???

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. You are very lucky to have Mr Burt as a Principal! I always like talking to him because he is always friendly and you always know that he is listening to you. I also like the way that he speaks he always makes what he says important by the way he speaks and he inspires you to listen.
    Mr Webb, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.

    ReplyDelete