Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Swimming

On Friday room 15 went swimming. We went at lunch time.We had to walk all the way to the swimming pools then we had to get changed.

I had to get a flutterboard because I did not know how to swim.We had to hop in the freezing cold water. I wished that I could have gone in the spa first. I went to the middle of the pools. It was getting deep.

I did not know how to backstroke so Ms Squires said "I will teach you how to swim" Ms Squires was a great teacher. If I was sinking like a fish without a fin she told me to "Push your tummy up"Ms Squires taught me in 2 days how to do backstroke.

We had a bit of free time so we had to go to the other end and hop out. I was sodden, shaking and drenched.

I got changed in a jiffy. Then we headed off to school.

I told my friend "I was splashing the water like I was so excited".

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment